AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

You wouldn't expect me to have noticed the garbage about the CEO...

1. 17,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    You wouldn't expect me to have noticed the garbage about the CEO that suggested some sort of half baked, semi automated and immature assessment going on and not spend a little time wrapping my head around this business. Especially when it has published an article that coincides with a bit of slaughter on the Board. By now you'd guess that I don't like anything much that doesn't seem right

The weather was warm last night and it doesn't hurt to use the restless night productively.

So what is ** street? It's a start up. It provides financial data and analysis. It invites people to write articles on different stocks

"Interested in becoming a contributor? Please create an account here and send us an email below with a pitch."

And Jasmin who has previously acknowledged being a shorter clearly uses it. I'm tempted even to wonder if Jasmin wears Lacey knickers.

They claim this
    Sydney-based Simply Wall St are not share-brokers and neither do they provide financial advice to investors. Their site delivers simply-to-understand information on practically all of the stocks available on the US, Canadian, UK, Australian, and now, New Zealand markets, with another 10 of the World’s biggest markets coming online soon.

I'm struggling to see how drawing a conclusion about a stock and publishing it isn't incredibly border line in terms of providing financial advice

From the ASIC site

You may require an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) as part of your business if you intend to engage in one or more of the following activities:
    providing financial product advice
    dealing in financial products
    making a market in financial products
    So I looked hard to find out whether it had any
    financial services licence. I can't find one. I can't find a Lacey Summers with such a licence either.

It's not up to me to say whether there's something wrong with that but I reckon it's worth following up. The financial services ombudsman? ASIC? I bet they'd be interested since the financial services licensing process is intended to protect people from charlatans

Something smells about it all. I don't care about glossy pictures and nice little dash boards if there is something rotten underneath. Who wrote article? Who benefited from it?

I do care if retail investors have been panicked by something that makes no sense. And the article doesn't make sense.

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.