AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

agree @melastcracker the significance of the timing of certain...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    agree @melastcracker  the significance of the timing of certain posters should not be ignored IMO.

Also some of these things that are stated or drawn etc are in direct contrast IMO to what the company has  stated or shown.  

heres a link for some certain posters that may not have taken time to listen too. The last 3 and half minutes would be a good starting point to see the stark difference between what the company has espoused against what certain posters remarks, drawings, website links are implying or have stated

One of the points made in the webinar was about research (proper research)that had been done about Alexium (eg petra etc) and that they are aware of what the company has to do to fulfil  the projections to make this FY better than last FY etc and the company is comfortable with that. This was talked about from Aaron and as he is the CFO, I know who I am listening too in light of the financial health of the company
    heres the link to all those posters who may not have done their research and found it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.