AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Is the honeymoon over?, page-162

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Sorry, I'm with Thunderbird. It is becoming tiresome reading the same excuses over and over.
    I'm not sure where MLC's figures are from but I don't feel I can exactly rely on those basic pie charts that were given earlier in the year. Ideally Instuitional ownership, Private Company ownership and Inside ownership would be high enough that a retail segment of 20-30% would be enough to stop the erratic price fluctuations.

Finally we might be at a point where Instuitioanl support comes in given the lower MC and hopefully positively trending 4Cs, although we'll still need more. I think there's still a while to go given it appears we're using inventory from July and this current quarter's forecast appears the same as the one just gone.

It's coming up to a year since we've had solid news of incoming revenue (we're still yet to even get that and who knows if NC's Pegasus deal is actually $10m), I blame this for the retailers selling and not some random article.

Let's hope the high volume down here was finally a low and stock going to sticky hands and not traders or more emotional retailers.
    (I personally think a better opportunity will arise given the company's commentary recently, I also hope I'm way off the mark.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.