AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Is the honeymoon over?, page-168

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Wow , what a ride the week "we had to have" . Holders reaction to the webcast was
    set up from the negativity and constant criticism re timing , remuneration , lack of
    contracts...etc etc etc leading up to the webcast. I've never understood the strict
    measures used by some investors re the timing of events to assess their investment ,
    anyway to each their own....
    The actual webcast , was set up in a way , probably by design , to reveal negatives at the
    start , ie revenue down , headwinds and then to build up and finish on the positive aspects
    of AJX business prospects , well that didn't work . Investors were stunned , well I was ,
    hearing from Dirk that revenue was $2.8m down( which was wrong , only $1.6m ) and then
    the headwinds and the prospect of another revenue drop . Doing the numbers in my head ,
    while listening , had me thinking we were down to $4m revenue for the quarter and then
    expecting further drop for the next quarter . The rest of the webcast was a blur . They failed
    to get the message across . Had my finger on the button during the emotional meltdown
    and the drop in SP , don't know how but I got through to the close and was able to reassess
    my position overnight . What I needed was a sounding board , so grabbed my partner who
    knows very little about the share market , but she has some experienced in finance..
    I'm in the red as are most but feel comfortable in my investment , so much so
    that Friday's action did not affect me .After re-listening and rereading the 4c my decision
    was made to reassess in the end of FY 2018 .
    My reasons are .... 1. my initial reaction to the webcasts was overdone
    2. my calculation re a drop in revenue was wrong , firstly the figure
    Dirk mentioned was wrong ( revenue down ) , which I confirmed with Ajx via a email,
    and secondly , and this is only my perceptions at the time , when Dirk mentioned
    headwinds I thought he was referring to Revenue as a whole , it wasn't , they were just
    referring to the bedding sector , as far as i'm concerned it's not a big deal " thanksgiving
    and Christmas holidays period , ...really .. , not worth a mention....
    3. " several other customers have been added in various stages of
    ramping up " in the 4c period ,... not recorded as cash receipts
    Some have commented that some of their forecasts is just more hot air , nothing that
    can be relied upon , ie expecting to start suppling in non wovens and paint and coatings
    sector , I won't argue with those that have dismiss these prospects , as wording used
    to describe those contracts , " expects " , seems to resonates with the infamous
    " imminent " claims , I've chosen to take this new management team on trust , so I believe
    them .
    The reference of "Near term " sales prospects by Alexium , would again seem to be the
    same sort of promises of the past , imo , it's not . Alexium was asked the question , what
    does near term refer to ... BB replied ..once we give a customer a product that satisfies
    the Specs and their needs required and that customer validates the product with their
    customers , then " ball is in the customers court" . Been following Alexium for 4 yrs and
    this is the first time they have put up customers on the knife's edge for a decision to be
    made to purchase , there's nowhere to hide if they don't happen . There were 4-5 deals classified
    as Near term . They would have to be confident ! Happy to be corrected...

Some of our resident technical traders , thanks guys for your imput , were reflecting that
    capitulation would need to happen before a reversal in sentiment may occur . Maybe
    so , too many holders who have been subjected to the goings on of the past have been
    exasperated by the constant down ticking of the share price over 2 yrs , The capitulation
    of last week , something" we had to have " ,was the final straw for some . It's been
    very hard work to maintain our focus , thanks to those supportive posters over the years .
    This is all my opinion and perspective , At these levels the SP is a buy , but my perspective
    is medium term ( 3 yrs ) ....glta .....cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.