AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Is the honeymoon over?, page-177

1. 17,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I absolutely agree that it was hard to pick the good news out of the webinar and other recent communications. You can't talk about a slow down as many times as Dirk did and not have people's heads where you don't want them to be.

While I don't mind being more cautious, as Dirk is trying to be, I think he still has some things to learn on the communication front.

Whether we like it our not we buy and retain shares on the basis of trust, optimism and confidence.

I don't think there is enough of those elements. We might be starting to trust Dirk - he seems to have done what he says he'd do - but I don't think we have rebuilt confidence and I think that optimism is self generated rather than being created by the content

I have a particular fondness for rapid growth companies with a great culture. Right now however - possibly because of this adjustment they keep talking about - I have no idea of either how bad things really were last year and how much we are actually having to start from scratch as Pixie has suggested. If indeed we are really starting from first base then our saies aren't that bad at all and we are now, this year, in true rapid growth mode. But I can't get a sense of that and I certainly don't want any more "expected", "near term", "imminent" and similar.

Likewise we only ever talk about textiles and bedding (which to me includes the military). Well that means the other sectors that were trumpeted last year have vanished or never existed. So now we feel cheated. But is that the case? Are they still in the pipeline? What sort of traction do we have?

Which brings me to another issue. We only hear from Dirk, Bob and Aaron. But they have a VP sales. He's surely a critical member of the team. Why isn't he fronting up. I'd like to hear from him.

However I do understand one thing - which takes us back to trust and to the Board.

Let's imagine for a moment that much of what we got told last year was not true (and maybe that is a real possibility). But the circumstances are not right for them to come out and declare that. If that's the case then we need patience from all and most probably a better narrative to replace last year's.

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $949 92.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3818784 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 153350 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.