AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hi G I personally think the coy was making comments without the...

1. 9,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Hi G

I personally think the coy was making comments without the bottom line signed as though it was a given and of course it wasn't.... Eventually this will come and bite you in the perverbial as it has with the military..they throw a spanner in the works and unfortunately it's not a Two week fix hence the extended lead time to completed product, evaluation and sales , is it coming? yep, when ? my gut tells me sooner rather than later..DVH seemed to be pretty confident when talking about the military..Once we have it will take a while to get some runs (revenue) on the board but the prestige alone will lift the SP..Nothing like a signed government contract to excite investors..

I was always concerned at the transition between NC and DVH and thought the Sp may take a dip ( thats an under statement) but we have been through the wringer particulary in the last couple of weeks and the negativity is being played with to conjure more cheap shares (imo).....

A little below my Average but i am starting to average down considerably ( selling other stocks )..too many irons in the fire for me to ignore this stock...for me it's worth the gamble ..Good luck to all who have stayed in and also good luck to those that have left for pastures new...where all here to make money..

As Pinto used to say...

Have a great Day all...

Laters...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.