AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

My sentiments exactly. When I first brought in I thought I WA...

1. 307 Posts.
    My sentiments exactly.

When I first brought in I thought I WA buying on a low ( I think I paid over 60c. ). That was my mistake, my research sucked, the fundamentals didn't support the price, I brought the hype. My bad. It's why I haven't whined. My mind set is always positive and I think I learned a very important lesson and my investments since have a much stronger evidence base.

I posted yesterday saying which company would you sooner invest in, the one you put your money on in the past, on the one reflected in the recent 4c. My decision is easy, it's the company that Dirk presented in Tuesday. Yes it still has some issues. Some may prove to be more challenging than we currently expect, but I do believe it will grow and have an increasingly healthy P&L, balance sheet and SP.

I've been a little surprised that some posters have said they would prefer to have a growing revenue based on unprofitable/ negitive margins because they believe it would provide a higher SP now. My reading is that their investment timeframe is shorter than mine. I'm prepared to see if we get an increasing revenue at positive margin in 1st Qyr CY18. If it does, I believe we will see an SP moving the right direction.

Will the SP fall from here? Who knows?

I'm going to attend the AGM and vote against the remuneration motion and against the two Directors reappointment. If I get a chance to speak I'll be clear that I think that last year (and prior to that) the Board failed to act in the interests of the majority of the shareholders and also misrepresented the companies performance. The board members need to be held accountable for either acting in this manner or letting it occur.

I find myself a supporter of the Management team (that is actually moving the business in a sustainable/profitable direction) and opposed to the board. This is a first for me.

Lumpy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.