AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Is the honeymoon over?, page-2

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Do you know how long Dirk has been in his position?
    I personally think he's done a great job with no BS communications and telling it the way it is.
    I also think he's done a great job in getting out of unprofitable deals that has seen us burning money that needed to be burnt to penetrate industries but also needed to be passed over as soon as we started making a decent amount of profitable revenue which should increase as time goes on. Our first quarter of being CFP is great but as I've said several times it's just the beginning of this position, we've gone from a grossly negative position to a positive one in a very short time in the chemicals industry.
    The business itself has never been in a better place and it just keeps kicking goals, it's the distrust of our old ways that needs to be delt with so we can all move forward and hopefully get a decent return on our investments.

As far as the business goes I have no problem with it and IMO we've just reached a fairly important milestone early in our sales life, this industry is notoriously slow to break into and our products have achieved penetration where others are going to be incumbent and outdated.

Dirk hasn't put a foot wrong yet IMO, but who knows what the future will bring.

Cheers
    Last edited by melastcracker: 24/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.