AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Is the honeymoon over?, page-212

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Hmm I am hoping we keep getting updated on military. They did say in this webcast summary that next tests were this quarter. I took this to mean that it would be the pyroman tests on the different thickness fabric until they got the perfect balance, reference (first or was it second webinar when they talked of having cloth and just had to play around with it because the last pyroman test on real light fabric hadnt passed but when they had done x amount of washes on same thickness cloth it had(eg when cloth had shrunk a little I guess)).. Please correct me if I have this wrong.

So based on previous webcast I thought they were going to make a few different thickness uniforms in between the thicknesses, then test them till they got the happy medium, then from my understanding that would then lead to LUE (field trials hazard assessment etc ).

this is all my understanding taken from webcasts and announcements, but thats my take, definitely a question for the company maybe next webcast???

All my view stand to be corrected

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 899999 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 58997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.