AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

From you! "Was the Petra report using the now pruned figures in...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    From you!

"Was the Petra report using the now pruned figures in their revenue generating calculations or old figures?

maelatscracker, it might be worth reading the report for yourself. This was stated in the report:

Changes to forecasts • We reduce FY18F revenues to A$36m, down -20%. This is due to the change in strategy and discarding of non-profitable revenue streams."

You might want to read the post I was asking about!

From Seb!

"Also looking at the last Petra report I see they were forecasting sales of $45m for 2017/18 - buts lets be conservative and say they do $35m.

Whilst AJX are targeting a margin of 40% - lets say that the average for 2017/18 is 35% over the year.

So applying 35% margin to $35m in sales gives a gross profit of $12.250m.

Operating costs for the last quarter where around $2.265m - but lets be conservative again and say they average $2.5m per quarter and so for the year $10m. Interest costs for example may rise abit if they draw down on their debt facility to fund a big order.

Depreciation etc (non cash) for last year was around $359k and employee share based payments $529k. So lets say non cash related spend (and not shown in the quarterly 4C's) is around $1m (but hey it may only be $500k).

So based on $35m in sales they have the potential for a net profit of $1.250m.

And on $40m a net profit of $3m.
    I

Another thing to watch is whether they get any upfront payments from a licencing deal, which would also help cash-flow and lessen any requirement to draw down on the debt facility."

Do you see any differences there?
    Do you see how Sebs conservative figures may now not be conservative?

Probably not!
    Last edited by melastcracker: 30/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.