AJX 12.5% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

Is the honeymoon over?, page-29

1. 18,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Actually my preference is and always has been to engage in an open exchange. It's usually far more productive for everyone. I may sound combative sometimes but I always do my homework - and usually lots of it if I am likely to present a counter argument to the status quo - before I form a view.

I'd still happily meet with the board if they approached me to try and understand why I have formed the views I have, but I'd now have to feel that there was a real willingness to be open to suggestions and input. I have tried by the way.

I might not have sat on a Board before - and neither have all of them - but I know that there are plenty of CEOs out there (and - if you count the prime minister and finance minister in NZ when I was there -them too ) who believe I've made a real difference to the organisations I've worked with as an insider and as a consultant. I also know that there are some with whom I've worked who hate change or feel threatened by me. That I guess is inevitable when your work focuses on organisational change and performance improvement.

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $513 57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50142 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 207000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.