AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Is the honeymoon over?, page-46

1. 2,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    No I'm not an apologist for the board, I just happen to genuinely think they are actually pretty good appointments considering where AJX is hopefully headed (Military, new regulation) and from doing some small cap research I was astounded at how mediocre Australian company boards are, some are plainly verging on criminal. Am I allowed to have a genuine researched opinion?

And then further to the general small cap research I've done recently it appears that AJX would have to be the most highly scrutinised company in every single aspect. Some people here pour over every minute detail from board gender diversity to risk analysis structures previous directors histories, where they ski...ect ect it really doesn't happen with any other stock I've seen. Generally I think (and this is just my humble opinion) that most investors don't give a tinkers cuss and most probably have never read a company report from cover to cover.

Not so here though, and I'm not sure why this company in particular is almost anally dissected like a frog in a high school science class.
    If anyone can throw light on that conundrum I would be really interested to know. They must be scratching their heads in South Carolina.

Again GLTA investors, wouldn't be dead for quids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.