AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Is the honeymoon over?, page-77

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    True Mac, Im not sure that many of the smaller cap stocks are hitting highs though.
    Maybe its just the handful that i keep an eye on, but shares like SMN, FLC, DNA, BRB, none are close to their year highs.
    Ajx share price is disappointing to say the least, its going to be a very interesting AGM, with some tough questions to be asked of current management.
    On listening to the webcast yesterday, i was thinking Thank God there was a change of CEO when there was.
    These 3 seem very unified in their approach and committed to the success of the business.
    It is very hard to fully believe in whats being said after so many mistruths being told in the past. I think we are hearing the truth now though.
    I was pleased to hear the company was diversifying their revenue streams more away from just bedding in the next quarter which cant happen soon enough, but as i said the other day i still think until we get that first DOD purchase order, sentiment/share price is not going to turn quickly enough for most of our liking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.