BMN 5.50% $2.30 bannerman energy ltd

is the honeymoon over, page-2

1. 42,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I think it has only been confirmed in the AFR weekend edition that the ghosts of Opes fallout is finally over for BMN. No more overhang and cappers trying to push the SP down because of uncertainty. We have the 21 Mil in the bank to progress further ongoing drilling and general expenses and a fund manager with a big stake. Bear in mind it was the fund manager that made the call to purchase the 6.6 mil shares and not the board begging themn for the take up.

Keep reading those articles and you will come across another article that exposes the cash position of a whole heap of U wannabes.

I would say 'shy' in this context is playing it safe especially after all that negative fallout. If you had notice that the near 10% of 'fire sale' of BMN did not cause the SP to fall through the floor. Sure it went down which i suspect is caused by interested parties waiting by the sideline until all the Opes excess has been washed out. Now it finally has. We will be where it was just after the announcement of the fund raising completion when it spiked past the 2.25 within days. We are also at the mercy of the U spot price and I am quite satisfied how this Opes had panned out. There will be good days ahead.

What about EXT, they are neighbours and the SP remained intact. I didn't see traders selling it down like the rest of the their neighbours. Hang on, no ANZ nominees on the top 20 list. Now get the point Rockyboy?

AJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.120(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $410.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.18 $2.31 $2.17 $2.017M 892.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $2.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 19901 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.