BMN 0.37% $2.74 bannerman energy ltd

I hold many mining stocks and explorers and watch pretty...

1. 3,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I hold many mining stocks and explorers and watch pretty carefully. The short term decline in BMN is nothing personal. Its across the board apart from strong fossil energy stocks (Oil and coal) Think there will be a reduced number of people using margin loans to play the market as the experience of three margin brokers falling over sequentially in taking the clients money with them is a sobering lesson for many. For no one more than those who cannot afford to lose. Think cash trades and a few CFD's for some wilder stuff. But remember gearing not only multiplies profit and trading risk, but multiplies the risk of you broker going under, taking your dough along for the ride.
    Doing a smiley, dont forget longer term punters that no matter what gyrations the SP has, you still own the same proportion of an improving operation you did before, so you only lose if you sell. On this one, it could well be that the best thing to do is stay on board and ride it out. Save the selling till another big discovery is made if you want to and can wait. Could be multiple biggies with this one, what a lease! There should be a ready market. The pot of gold looks quite attractive, but dont be too exposed to any one stock, remember Namibia is among the best locations, but it is in Africa.

Me , well kind of enjoy the gyrations, it isnt dull, its like a ride at the rodeo. Yeee haa!

Ive never been thrown from any horse and ridden some wild stallions here and there (try galloping a bolting arab brood stallion who could probably win the Grand National n through the plateau of Giza around the pyramids at night with the death camp Cairo hospital waiting if you fall) but I come a cropper often enough in this market. Might have to change my name to Dusty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
0.010(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $481.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.73 $2.80 $2.70 $1.473M 534.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 416 $2.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.81 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.