PEN 11.1% 9.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Magadan,Ya the presentation references anticipated JORC...

1. 810 Posts.
    Magadan,

Ya the presentation references anticipated JORC statements for Lance and selected promising prospect at Karoo in Nov 09.

The issue of JORC doesnt concern me - while they have their place - ultimately they are Australasian regs to ensure that co/s meet minimum standards for reporting of exploration results. As long as we know that the resources are being assessed in a compliant way, by competent people (as we know is happening), we have the key information we will get from the JORC.

The ongoing drill results will be of greater importance to the co/- from now on and beyond the JORC, and the existence or lack thereof of a JORC is not be of major significant importance for any other stakeholder/partner in terms of JV, financing etc.

The fact that the costly environmentals, permitting processes etc, (not to mention acquisitions etc) have commenced at Lance is of much greater significance in my book, and we also know that Lance and indeed Karoo are planned in stages, the resources will continue to be added to even after the permitting has happened and indeed leaching has begun... but now I am getting far ahead in time! LOL

My guess is that the environmentals and most of the permitting applications will be submitted at Lance by the time the JORC comes through. :)

Please excuse the garbled, hasty response - shooting thoughts on the hope trying to get back home for the weekend!

Regards all, DL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.009(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $286.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.6¢ 8.1¢ $3.499M 38.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2172029 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 170000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.