KAI 5.56% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Kairos (καιρός) is an ancient Greek word meaning the right or...

1. 26 Posts.
    Kairos (καιρός) is an ancient Greek word meaning the right or opportune moment (the 'supreme moment').

In my opinion, the increase in share price the last several days is due to a combination of factors. Overdue Gold results could be a blessing in disguise given the growing gold price since January. With BRB finding great results at Roe Hill, I think it renewed interest in KAI indirectly. People willing to buy BRB shares would have seen how close KAI is to the key locations at Roe Hill. Further research would show that KAI has overdue results, this could be enough to justify buying shares into KAI hence the slow increase in share price since BRB strong announcement. These systemic factors have renewed a minor amount of interest. With price gradually increasing with minor volume and information, I think patients is essential.
    I would wait until April at the least by which hopefully all results are released.

I believe after this massive drill run KAI will be at this crossroads come May/ June. Simply due to us needing more money. The answer is to convert options. While this seems unrealistic and far away, it is still a long-term priority for management. It would be embarrassing if we didn't meet options for the second time in recent years and would be significant damaging to management's reputation (this alone is enough of a motivator).

Once initial results are released I think the promised news flow will come and trickle out consistently as to best sustainably grow the Share Price back to a more respectable level.

For now, most of us have waited a long time we may as well stick around, and I leave you with this Warren Buffet quote (such a cliche) "The Stock market is a device transferring money from the impatient to the patient." - Warren Buffet.

Long term I see KAI doing a JV at Roe Hill with the money to fund further Li Campaigns. Given that other companies can ship Li rich dirt to China, this wouldn't be unrealistic for KAI to do one day. The Li boom is just starting, and we are still primed to capitalise and be ready come peak demand in 2020-2025.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-02-07/trump-fears-seen-benefiting-gold-bulls
    Li:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-ending-in-tears-as-bernstein-warns-of-supply

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $11.92K 1.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4554465 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3106426 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.