KAI 11.1% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

I agree with your thinking (see my previous posts last...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1101
    I agree with your thinking (see my previous posts last December).
    I'd like to add some meat to the bones regarding the recent rises in KAI's SP. I believe the main driver is the news from Breaker Resources - this is simply based on the dates of announcements and subsequent rises in the share price. But here's my meat to the bones. Doing some very rough numbers (based on obviously incomplete information), I'd put their potential find in the range of 1 to 5 million ounces of gold. It's early days, but it is has the makings of a substantial find. If this can be repeated for KAI, it'll give them the kick start they need. This type of news has moved the sentiment and SP of KAI upwards, but I see this as speculation and I still wouldn't advocate betting the house on a find that's occurred approximately 100 km away, even if it's on the same fault line. But I'd certainly say that it's a lottery worth staying in.
    My earlier post last December regarding a longer term 10 cent per share valuation based solely on the Mt York gold deposits remains the same. This is based on a recognised methodology of using estimated future earnings to derive a project PV and then a share price. I've noticed some other posts espousing a 3 cent share price, but these do not appear to take into account any future value derived from a project. As I've said previously, using the SP values from algorythmic tools does not apply to speculative exploration stocks - they should only be used for operating companies earning revenue.
    Thanks for your post.
    I agree with you and am holding on to these little lottery tickets for the time being.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $17.32K 1.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6113258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4310886 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.