Is the Liberal Party being taken over by QAnon and Pentecostals?, page-130

1. 17,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Rubbish. Do you have a closed and biased mind. The ABC is definitely biased. The board has no control over the staff who push a personal barrow for Labor.

Aunty WAS a national icon and WAS the most trusted media. No more. I watch the ABC for news and listen to the ABC radio. I prefer channels 9 and 7 for tv news. I was once an avid ABC supporter. No more.

I'll give an example. I had an ABC reporter do an interview with me about whaling. They rang me and told me that they wanted to talk to someone that was involved in the whaling industry and that I was one of the few survivors that had an active participation in the industry. I agreed and they discussed what they wanted to talk about, on air the next day they arranged a time for me to be on skype. Prior to finishing the conversation I spoke about the reasons why the whaling had stopped. That reason being that Oristotle Onassis had put together a whaling fleet of 50 ships. He ignored the quotas set by the industry and in two years had almost eliminated the total whale herd. They were happy to talk about that. When i mentioned that the whale population had recovered to a point where whaling should resume they hung up and never called me to have the interview the next day.

The next day they interviewed a person who runs a whale watching boat.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.