Can you answer the question please rather than using a cowardly...

1. 22,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    Can you answer the question please rather than using a cowardly personal attack.
    I voted Liberal last election I would not have done so if I were not been allowed
    to criticise Government policy. Constructive criticism is how we and organisations improve eh?

So back to the question:
    "Do you approve of Australia using Iron Ore as a bargaining in order to force China back to the Trade negotiating table
    and/or withholding Iron Ore to China in order to negatively impact its economy and weaken the CCP's grip on power?

Please answer the question?

IMO you dont have the guts because it would out you by implication as a supporter of the Chinese economy and,
    indirectly a supporter of the CCP..eh?

Mate, you have to be Arthur or Martha//eh? You simply can't pocket Commo money earned by BHP & Rio from
    premium Chinese led pricing and then claim that you are anti-China. Are you duplicitous or are you cognitively impaired?

For me rather than being pro-China , I'm quite the opposite because I have been advocating the following:
    (a) that we downstream process our minerals providing competitionto China on Global Markets (diversifying trade away from China
    (b) that we establish nuclear powered electric generation stations
    (c) that we use the nuke byproducts to develop our own Nuke arsenal (a pissfart state like Israel has done it)
    (d) that we build a missile shield (proper defence) across Norther Australia with delivery systems to counter attack
    (e) that we acquire Nuclear powered subs with Nuke delivery capabilities
    (f) that our defence forces are exclusively used for Australia's defence (we used hundreds of billions on overseas
    wars since WW2 (Aus was threatened in WW2 by a foreign power (Japan) but not since then .
    Had we spent the money we spent on overseas wars since the Korean War on building up our national
    defences and nuclear equipping our armed forces (we even have saved a few bob by doing so) , then we
    would not have to rely in an increasing unstable USA to defend us nor would we have to compromise
    on a UK FTA because we need UK Nuke Subs in our region to defend us.

Now forget your silly labelling mate , grow up and tell me what about that is Pro-China?
    If your ability to read/comprehend is impaired mate, then I offer you my sincere sympathy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.