FGR 1.03% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

Thanks for bringing that to our attention @drol5919, I really...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Thanks for bringing that to our attention @drol5919, I really like that put themselves at the value added step, and not the actual manufacturing of graphene. My take from this is that FGR will produce the graphene, IMG will certify and produce value added next generation commercial materials from it...

The absolute kicker is Grigor... Chairman of both, and my guess is that he has put the pieces in place already joining the verticals together. Product in 3 months and real world use by the end of the year.

I quote December 2015 Quarterly Report released on 29th January 2016...

"In addition to this test work, graphene produced by the University over the past month will be provided to First Graphite’s partner Imagine Intelligent Materials (IIM). IIM has provided First Graphite with the material specifications necessary to manufacture its graphene-based product Imgne X-3 GT. Imgne X- 3 GT will be the subject of field trials in February 2016 and subject to the First Graphite material meeting the price and performance objectives, First Graphite will become a Certified Supplier of graphite or graphene to IIM."

I am on the edge of my seat each as each day/week passes we get closer that catalytic announcement!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $12.57K 268.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 537 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 23021 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.