RHT 0.00% 6.0¢ resonance health limited

I was in the market for shares in RHT prior to the T/H.I...

1. 8,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2840
    I was in the market for shares in RHT prior to the T/H.
    I cancelled my order until this announcement was made.

QUESTIONS
    1. how can the CR continue when the market is not properly informed ???

2. how can s/h or investors make a decision whether to subscribe for new shares, when the most basic of questions have not been addressed?
    ie How much will acquisition cost? $1m? -- $500m? who knows?
    it is extremely important consideration for subscribers of new shares, because you simply don't know HOW MANY shares will be issued as a result of this purchase. Will it be 1m further new shares, or will it be 1 Billion new shares. Who knows?

3. what will be the resulting corporate situation at RHT? Will the ownership or Control of RHT change once tyhese new shares are issued???
    If RHT pay a big price for acquiring VueKlar, then RHT will need to issue s&&*loads of new shares, and the control of RHT might shift to the vendors of VueKlar? Who knows??

4. will the board change as a result of this acquisition?

5. Importantly, the issue here is you s/h are being asked to subscribe for new shares, but the beast that you are buying MAY BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENT as a result of this transaction. And my understanding is that this COULD BE an event which is material to your decision to subscribe in the CR.

I am NOT suggesting that this transaction is good or bad at all.

I am simply wondering HOW you guys are expected to make your decision, when you have such serious questions left unanswered.

Where is the ASX ????

Why did the Board not give s/h and mkt, at the very least, an indication of the Range of pricing and resulting issuance of new shares as a result of this proposed acquisition?
    They MUST have some idea - otherwise why waste their time?

As I mentioned, this may be a really good deal for RHT- but how would we know?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6557 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.