BRL 4.97% 84.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Is The Market Stupid...?, page-111

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Whilst somewhat off subject - yes, I'll put my oar in the water. Yes guys, it does get mighty frustrating watching things drag through hearing after hearing, yes - forest and birdbrain does drive me insane sometimes, and the claims of coal dust flying off the trucks going to the westport wharf was just plain horse pucs.
    But consider that we all need watch dogs, even the moaning minnies and - oh yes - the loony left. Because - well, do you prefer the atmosphere in Bejing?, try drinking out of the ganges-- yadda yadda etc. Balance, good governance and strong civil society is good for mining (!) good for your health and good for your grand children's future.
    Community welfare, environment protection plus healthy capitalism with good profits - it might be seem counter intuitive but in reality, as a mining investor - I actually need organizations like Forrest to exist and bird to exist, for the screaming left to exist - and yes - workers unions.
    (and before anyone flames me over workers rights and unions being so post industrial - know that my great uncle was killed in a needless mining accident - so do not go there).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.