SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Is the media tide finally turning?, page-24

1. 2,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    A couple things that really stood out to me from LHC's article.

Also from an organisational perspective, during the quarter ISX announced an Australian Principal
    Membership deal with Visa
    . To our knowledge, this is only the sixth such agreement that Visa has
    granted in Australia (the other Australian principal members are the big four banks and Cuscal).
    The
    agreement allows ISX to act as a merchant’s card acquiring institution, process card not present
    payments and direct settle with Visa. This agreement completes ISX’s payments network connectivity
    in Australia, which we believe was the last major item required by ISX before being ready to launch a
    competitive product into Australia.

I would've thought more payment acquiring financial institutes would have been a principal member with Visa. I guess most could be an associate membership who taps off a 3rd party membership.

The company is subject to regular audit from its European regulators (CBC), each individual card
    scheme, PCI compliance audits, internal audit (conducted by an external third party), external audit,
    and spot audits from MoneyVal. Additionally, the company’s AML policies are subject to regular
    external audit. In aggregate, we estimate that ISX is the subject to more than ten audits a year from
    external third parties.

That is a huge number of audits from external third parties. A person with an average IQ would understand that ISX operates in a highly regulated industry which is a whole different ball game than the likes of BIG which trolls are constantly comparing this company to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.