SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Is the media tide finally turning?, page-62

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    ISX has not traded for 19 days and yet we have no reason as to why it’s not allowed to trade. We know it’s been investigated by ASX and ASIC and it’s my understanding that it cannot be suspended due to an ASIC investigation. ASX’s letter to ISX dated 11.10.19, seems to be focussed on crypto currency, ICO’s, FX, gambling, whether the company is being investigated in other jurisdictions, KAB transactions and where the revenue is coming from plus Etherstack. Disclosure seems to be a core issue. There is talk about volatility but ASX’s letter seems to focus on other issues not mentioned in the OM report - resumption of trading will only resume if ASX gives the green light which most of us here want but as apparent not the short men who are wanting a big windfall. Shorter’s will shoot back the usual self interested dribble but I would like to hear from the ISX supporters. At the end of the day, I appreciate it’s all speculation and none of us know 100% but I would like to hear other shareholders points of view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.