SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Is the media tide finally turning?, page-90

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    Love how you made all those connections. Made me smile. The big picture is the story. ISX is perceived differently and negatively because it had exciting and questionable traits. The rapid rise in the share price, the market cap size, the short sell. It manifested real fear in investors. If this was a private company we would seen this differently. We would view it like a story from Canva. From a unlisted narrative. And applauding the government’s efforts to assist and work alongside tech companies and treat them as equals. But this narrative is different. Opinions of non holders has created parallel storylines. Investors then pick which narrative is more likely to be real depending on their level of understanding of all the factors involved to distinguish what is more likely closer to fact then fiction. The pool of Investors can be split in two. Those that are in the green and those that are in the red. Depending on which side you are on. Your anxiety levels are different. Those in the green have a higher level of pain tolerance than those in the red where uncertainty plays on the mind. That uncertainty needs a story to control that energy to get any sense of reassurance. Because I see it this way I can control my level of rationality and control my actions. Every part of me wants answers as well, and to direct that energy I try to look at the bigger picture and not to come to conclusions. So far we have all had a poor track record forecasting results. They have exceeded our expectations each time. Hence causing us to truly see it’s real potential. And the excitement can’t be understood by non holders if the person does not understand the company from every single macro angle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.