SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Is the media tide finally turning?, page-98

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Well everyone , This announcemnt was basically what most long term holders were expecting including those that actually get there hands dirty and did there own research. This could be as easy as reading previous announcemnts to get a better understanding of the company. Then you decide ...... Not listening to the garbage that non holders have been posting throughout the past few weeks.
    Where to from hear -
    If we come out of Suspension soon thats great news! I will be expectiing a Gap up.
    If we dont come out of Suspension ..... dont fall into the same hole you were in!
    TRUST managemnt when they announce they welcome the suspension DUE TO SHARE PRICE VOLATILITY and for the best interest of SHs.
    There was in my opinion a well Orchestrated / Deliberate attempt to make some serious cash including picking up alot of cheap shares on the back of Share Holders EXPENSE !!!
    I would personally like the investigation to continue wheather the Suspension is lifted or not. Certain parties need to de made accountable for such a deliberate attempt in putting other peoples long term savings in there own pocket .
    If we are Suspended a while longer. I still expect we will gap up on open.
    2020 is going to be huge. Do not underestimate it. Based on the 4C and the Q on Q Rise throughtout 2020. Full year revenue will be around 60mil Jan 2021. That will be conservative.
    IF the ADI comes through this year......... $$$$
    Anyway guys, Enjoy the coming weekend and be safe .
    Dont forget to Spend Quality Time with your loved ones!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.