BFC 33.3% 0.2¢ beston global food company limited

chris 1983 wrote: " There is absolutely nothing wrong with the...

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    chris 1983 wrote: " There is absolutely nothing wrong with the company and the good will of management to waive the initial performance fee is very positive for current holders.  This really does show me that Roger Sexton and management are here to grow the company and the fact they would waive such a fee shows me they deserve every reward that comes to them in the future.  Everyone is now clear on performance and fees involved and the investment manager is here to drive the company forward......"

An excellent post which in my opinion deserves the start of a fresh thread because....
    ...some of the posters/BFC holders are forgetting a very fundamental point here....BFC listed a nanosecond ago (well, Sep-15 actually) and at 42c, is actually 20% higher from its IPO price.

If people want to reflect on how recent ASX IPOs are travelling go and have a chat to those people that subscribed to the Temple Webster (TPW) float in December ($1.10 to 24c) or Dick Smith Holdings or MaCleese.

I maintain that Beston has been a very successful IPO, has real revenue in a sector where there is indisputable growth opportunities AND they are making profits.

There has been way too much noise surrounding the so called shortcomings that some here have lost focus on what has actually been achieved.

Yep - its true that the price ran away from fundamentals, and some here will recall a few weeks back that I posted a thread questioning "What is it worth" that focused on what PE the stock was currently trading on...and when it was at 55c+ it was clear that the PE was a tad high - even for a growth stock.

Maybe the pullback to 42c is disappointing for some who bought in the 50c+ range...but this is a new IPO and it is still trading at a 20% premium to what was clearly a generous IPO pricing at 35c.

I think everything is tracking along very nicely in the current market and there are plenty of shareholders in other IPOs who wished they were still up 20% on their choices.

The doom and gloom here is way over stated.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.108K 450.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 51783250 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17249323 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BFC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.