BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

Who I am really is irrelevant to my analysis. But: There is a...

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Who I am really is irrelevant to my analysis.

But:

There is a difference between researching me and using a group herding of loyalist shareholders to attack my analysis using my personal life in ways which could be stated as bullying (and unbecoming of posters who I am apparently meant to look up to?)

Your investment has fallen 27% since I posted my analysis at 50c. Your investment has also fallen 20.65% since the catalyst which I said would be the half year report. You are now almost at IPO levels.

Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 8.12.11 am.jpg

At the end of the day this is all running around in circles. I presented my case. Whether the market decided based on the performance fee vs underlying asset performance (my theory) or following the sector (your theory) we will never know.

This structure is not like A2M and BAL. They sell the same products but the beasts are different.

It is still a theory no matter who puts it forward. Everything in share markets can be argued both ways. There is always a ratio to prove the other person wrong.

So it must be concluded that we have a difference of opinion and we need to leave it at that.

I understand emotions are high but I am going to ignore slandering now.

Sincerely good luck with the company.
    Last edited by TheLittlePrince: 10/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.