BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

Is the pessimism justifed...no!, page-64

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Look at this. Now we are looking at my other investments. More irrelevant personal attacks.

If you want to look into my other investments though let's play fair. Give the people the full graph.

Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 6.16.36 pm.jpg
    And you. Seeing as you brought it up yes. That went pretty well. Capital raising at 2.5c in November last year.

Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 6.21.31 pm.jpg

Once again, just more attempted personal attacks at me that is completely irrelevant to the criticism of your stock.

I came back because you all couldn't stop attacking me even though I was gone.

Has anyone got the amount of the performance fee that was waived yet?

Anyway, i'll be back if you let this stock run on imagination again.

This was the most important paragraph hidden in the notes of your Half Year Report. Read it very carefully:

Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 6.32.51 pm.jpg
    Looks like the Investment Manager and/or your Directors (who knows what to call these guys) still want their money. Really it wasn't 'waived' but rather delayed to a later time so they can hide the total value better under asset performance.

I strongly suggest you pressure your Directors to stop this nonsense and tell you how much the structure was going to pay them. I estimate the value at $14.27M.

Good game Shareholders! I'll be back!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.