OCV octaviar limited

Is the price right for you??, page-2

1. NOR
    1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

OUR PROPOSAL The MFS - Octaviar group lead by five executives that dishonestly abused their positions in misappropriating shareholders funds may have been found guilty with some justice but no funds for investors. There are more than 10,000 investors that have been caught in this fraudulent situation having fought for years to recover funds to no avail. ASIC have been known to be inconsistent investigating all the companies affiliated with the MFS - Octaviar Group over the years. We understand many of you have had your financial stability wiped from under you and are fatigued from fighting for many years. Our aim is to achieve compensation for you, the MFS - Octaviar Group investors and allow you to move forward in an improved financial position. SR Group have identified potential avenues of recovery for investors to achieve compensation and are reasonably confident of a positive result. WHAT WE CHARGE (GST INCLUSIVE) Members 1-49 50-99 100 - 199 200 - 999 1000 + Month 1 $550.00 $481.25 $412.50 $330.00 $198.00 Month 2 $550.00 $481.25 $412.50 $330.00 $198.00 Month 3 $550.00 $481.25 $412.50 $330.00 $198.00 Month 4 $550.00 $481.25 $412.50 $330.00 $198.00 All amounts are GST inclusive. Instalments over a four month period for each member. Fees are charged on a monthly basis. Further to all fees the SR Group claims 10% on all monies recovered for their clients. This is only paid in the event of a client receiving funds. Trio Capital Group Superannuation Investment Victim “I wanted to thank you very much for your professionalism and hard work that you have and are doing relating to the Trio Compensation Claim. I have seen a draft submission to the Royal Commission which Russell sent me, and it is an excellent document. You have pulled together the complexity of the situation so well and professionally. The outcomes of the Royal Commission have been extraordinary, and really rattled the bars of the establishment - including the regulators. It will be most interesting to follow it for the remainder of the year. Thank you once again for your hard work. I’m sure I would be speaking on behalf of the investors as well; we really had nowhere else to go.” Helen James CBAG Group – Cash Back Action Group (“CBAG”) Financial Fraud Victim “Susie and her team at the SR Group met us at a low point in our life, when trust was not a resource we had in great quantities. Their patience and persistence in building a relationship with us, until we believed they could make a difference, has had life changing results. We had initially pursued the more traditional approach when trying to unravel the mess that we found ourselves in, but the “system” does not look after the individual, and it was clear from early on, that we were not going to have a positive outcome. The SR Group was clear right from the start that there were options available to us that had not been pursued, and they had the contacts and the action orientated attitude to make it happen. Even though the goal posts have shifted during the process, their initial quote has not changed, and the outcome has remained a consistent priority. I cannot recommend Susie and her team highly enough to act with integrity, discretion and with a results orientated approach. They have pulled the bunny out the hat for our family, and for that I will be forever grateful” Nicky R WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY For further information on our services phone 02 9053 0060 email [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.