GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

is the selling momentum running out of puff, page-15

1. 1,127 Posts.

I believe the turning point is about 15 September give or take a day or two. At the worst, end of September. Every one in UK & US vacations until well into September if they can afford it to avoid the awful crowds & humidity of August. Anyone with a decent job in Saudi, Kuwait,Emirates will leave the office in the capable hands of hard working Pakistani clerks to escape the 45 degree heat & come back to work late September.Buying gold in that midsummer heat is unthinkable in sweltering souqs.
    The next downleg in the big "Days of Our Lives"banking fiasco is said to be a month after the Fanny Freddie fiasco, October 7 or 8.The smug smiles on the faces of CNBC gold bashers will soon fade.

find8- it is difficult to relax when ones pm juniors are worth a fraction of their price of 5 years ago. A few well chosen stocks like NCM or Goldcorp do make up for the others though. I think by December we'll be back to all time highs in gold because of external geo factors. I don't care if it goes to 720 or 690 at present. There is a famous chart of gold in the 70s over the ten year period which shows the price taking a terrible plunge in the latter stages of the boom before it turned on a threepence & zoomed back up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.