LYC 2.68% $6.51 lynas rare earths limited

is the share price being held up artificially

1. 12,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1399
    With no confirmation of nameplate today one wonders what is holding up the share price

Surely there would have been a leak from somewhere if nameplate was achieved ( besides the fact that the company would have also made an announcement)

Speculation is that nameplate had definitely not been achieved

The lack of any announcement in regards to nameplate has convinced me Eric - ceo of Lynas resigned for this reason

I believe the share price is being artificially held up at this level rather than tanking due to non confirmation of nameplate production

If you look at the buy and sell side it is about equal. Who says there is no manipulation!!!

The company's share price should have tanked today

If what a poster saids is true in regards to no announcement being made until end of July re production update I am certain of one thing

We are in for some very volatile times

Those that bought in last month at 12 - 13 cents - you are not underwater yet

It is easy for me to be siiting on the sidelines making comments without having any skin in the market

But it would definitely be a concern to me without the self imposed deadline of nameplate being confirmed today

I took my head out of the sand when company talked about raising money. The share price was close to 30 cents. It is now 13-14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.51
Change
0.170(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $6.085B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.44 $6.55 $6.43 $12.35M 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 63738 $6.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 20817 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.