CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Is the SP purposely down for TO?

1. 40 Posts.
    There’s so much upside for CTP. Got a big-wig MD at the helm, two gas fields, an oil field, and a brand new 1.9 TCF gas/helium discovery. Yet the share price is going down. Down town. With a lack of real information released to market. People may still take exception to JH, but at least you knew what he was having for breakfast.

The current MD has hundreds of millions of options, so much that if he exercised them, he would single-handedly have control of the company. Is it not a huge incentive for anyone in this position to just sell out? To do a deal behind the scenes with a third party, who could then snap up the rest of the company for a pittance? A shrewd businessman could make tens of millions of dollars or more from this sort of tactic. I am not saying this is what RC is doing, I’m just saying the motive is there for anyone in his position. And business world can be ruthless. And the SP is certainly low.

Heck, if I were in RC’s position, I’d consider it as part of a suite of broader alternatives to make money out of CTP. No oil industry MD ever takes control for the good of the company. They take control to get rich or richer. Or perhaps I am just getting paranoid due to lack of information from CTP?

In 3 days it will have been a full month since the last company announcement. This is the longest time the company has ever gone without an announcement outside end-of-year holiday breaks. Ever. I checked every year back to 2005. This has never happened before. What on earth is going on behind closed doors?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.