CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Every time there is a slide in the sp someone comes up with a...

1. 1,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Every time there is a slide in the sp someone comes up with a theory that it must be someone keeping the price down for some nefarious purpose. There's never been any evidence to suggest this, just speculation because people can't accept the fact that investors want more than just a good story. I honestly can't even count the number of times someone has suggested the sp is being manipulated for a take over, or a hedge fund load up, or for long term holders to stock up before the train leaves etc etc.

The sp is sliding because there is nothing to keep it up. CTP had exhausted its run purely on "potential" years ago. It's time to come up with the goods, and in typical CTP fashion, there's a list a mile long of excuses why they can't.

To quote Battlestar Galactica "all of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again"... I believed CTP DOES have potential, but after being in and out for 7 years, this company reads like an open book, and I believe there will be cheaper entry opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.