FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

is the sp really that bad?, page-4

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Lockitt,
    What you apparently have not missed has "snuck through to the keeper" seemingly for many HC posters.
    I first bought Focus when the Coolgardie JV was only 50% Focus, and adding ever since. If you trawl back through old announcements, you'll find a lot of exploration results which while giving positive indications in many areas, have yet to be followed up, due to other priorities. I have no beef with management for allocating the priorities as they have, because the company has grown and prospered on their decisions. There is IMHO a large number of targets in the origional FML Coolgardie leases, The Mount area, and Nepean that have not had adequate exploration yet. These have been put on the back burner, so to speak, while Tindals, 3 Mile Hill, and The Mount have been the priority projects, leading to production.
    With the aquisition of TI and now Crescent, Focus have grown their land holdings from 220 sq Km to 400+ sq Km with TI, and 1800+ sq Km with Crescent. The exploration upside of this is IMHO astronomical. Now as production increases, the $$$ are coming which will ultimately explore and unlock the wealth contained in this outstanding land holding.
    I am not concerned about the low SP, because the market not "getting it" yet, does not effect the LT outcomes.
    The somewhat misunderstood TI aircore results still have
    most of the samples not assayed yet. I'll bet London to a brick that more good gold numbers will come from the North and South of previously announced results, look at the announcement's magnetics/ sample positions map! Obvious to me at least" open to the North, open to the South".
    The paleochannel north of TI will be worth watching, as it is interpreted as draining the St Ives area, which has produced 500+ tons of gold already, and still mining. Dean knows a thing or two about paleochannels, ie been there, done that before.
    I hold with interest, and don't plan selling anytime soon, or south of $1, each to their own however.

DYOR
    K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $1.464K 10.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 929 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 45008 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.