GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Well its quite pleasing to see Mr Li post a quarterly , with...

1. 5,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1767
    Well its quite pleasing to see Mr Li post a quarterly , with revenue generated by the sale of hi Go Green shares .

He also settled a debt with a liquidator using a large chunck of Go Green Shares - these shares must be worth something !

He just cant be stopped .

So long as GCN keeps going .... Dilligas & Jeffries and all the crew will now have a deeper meaning to life . Lots of amazing things to ponder .

Good luck to the battler . Many others would have simply thrown in the towel . Mr li shows extraordinary stamina

So how much capital has he raised so far , selling off Go Green shares ? How many does he have - aren't they all owned by GCN ? Maybe we are yet to see the "motherload" of value underneath the tattered exterior of this little spec .

Perhaps some one can trawl through his recent reports and work out exactly how many shares in Go Green does GCN actually own ? It looks like the liquidator took them on at about $1.00 each from memory . I thought GCN had a bout 50 million of them ???

It will be good to see him get GCN listed again , I guess thats the plan .

It will be good to see if this new round of associations turn into anything .

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.