GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

GCN .... by the looks of things ..one of the most hated stocks...

1. 5,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    GCN .... by the looks of things ..one of the most hated stocks on the ASX .

The company listed about 18 years ago . Amazingly its Chairman Mr Richsrd Li is still at the helm .
    Will the stock trade again on the ASX ....its hard to say ....as things seem to be taking such a long time .

If it trades ..will things be any different ? Most on this forum would probably say no.

I put Mr Li in the category of someone who just doesn't give up . Hes a stayer ...and l reckon he will get the stock trading again . Eventually. Gee he just held an AGM ....he's produced accounts for 2016 and 2017 ....why would he bother to do all of this .....??

In recent weeks & months we have seen some increadible gains in smaller spec stocks .... based mainly on rumour and hype .

The environment is ripe for a whole new wave of punters to get behind the stock . If Mr Li can produce any revenue besides selling off some of the $140 odd million worth of his Go Green shares ....this stock has potential to surprise on the upside . If it ever trades again .

If the stock were trading now ..... who would be buying ..and who would be selling .

I'm guessing 95% of the 10 people on Hot Copper who post on the stock would dump their shares straight away , and use the proceeds to buy a coffee .

So heres the question

SELL or BUY

At say .7 cents per share ...what would u do ?

LOL

Cheers

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.