VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Good posts Strongy & Hektikkk..It's a good time to buy ORD now!...

1. dw
    56 Posts.
    Good posts Strongy & Hektikkk..

It's a good time to buy ORD now! Gold, in excellent real estate, a hedging punt/inflation geared, with low capex to mine, if, a decent sized resource/reserve is proved up.. Let's hope so..and we will now at last hear very soon.

Combined with a tier one resource bulk commodity, in SARCO, a billion dollar project of Alumina & bauxite sitting near the chinese border..lots of planning thou and long term, but will be an excellent earner for ORD & ORD shareholders. We just need green light permissions and infrastructure from Laos Govt to make this to become a reality. And I don't see why not, as relations between China and Laos are very good. Then ORD will be really worth something..many times it's present MC.

With the Fed, Eurozone and Japan all printing money now.. and China also looking at maintaining growth. And Indonesia taxing bauxite.. ORDs time may well be not too far off.

I would like to clarify my last post.. I said 'IF' Frank doesn't turn this ORD story around.. he should stand down and i think that is only fair. ORD shareholders have suffered enough pain and the buck stops with Frank now.

I suspect however Frank has quite alot riding on ORD, including his reputation. I'm just saying, with all the above advantages, if he mucks up: ie, drags his feet, bad PR, dilutes us back to the stone ages or makes any wrong move, then I want a new CEO who won't make these kind of mistakes with the projects and advantages ORD has. He's had his honeymoon/chances. I want to see some serious & positive action now, to make up for the last dreadful year.

Let's hope it starts pretty soon.

dw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.