AVR 1.07% $13.85 anteris technologies ltd

Is the train leaving the station?, page-299

1. 2,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Tiger, from one leper to another!!

One: In regards to WP, retail investors do not run the company mate, IF WP is out of tune with retail investors NOW than the retail investors will be BACK in tune when the sp is stronger for it.

If this company went to the ropes for the LACK of a CR then WP would have been ‘out of tune’ as a business manager.

Yes I agree, than are many questions to be answered and yes of f course the lens is on mangerment, this is for every single company that is on the asx, especially speculative ones.

Two: Does anybody here read my posts, lol.

I repeat again, ‘What manager, in. any company, would admit to that?

Three: I wondered too, WP explained that mate, it is par for course......ref to Merck, 30 to 40 % ‘normal’, I take that at face value. (Taking things at face value around here seems a valuable commodity here)

Four: Some indication has already been made on this, my views on this already on record.

Five: Tiger, this has also already been addressed, this is not like ‘putting in a permit and expecting approval in a month!, good grief the hurdles/bureaucratic red tape etc involved!

Six: First part of your question is VERY relevant the second part a foolish one, imo.

I have repeated myself on the first part several times: it is a very sensitive question, imo, had no replies to that probably on those grounds.

It SHOULD be moot, if not then IT SHOULD BE A CONCERN, while ‘we’ may be inclined to ignore it fund managers and like will be less inclined to do so.

Hope this helps you tiger, PLEASE read for CONTENT.

Suckii, as I seem to be in your ignore bin, YOU will not have to read this RUBBISH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.