AVR 4.53% $15.68 anteris technologies ltd

Is the train leaving the station?, page-48

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    A fantastic contribution to Australian Medical research and biotech.

I now get a warm fuzzy glow every time I hear of a kid being helped by ADAPT.

That's because I donated 200K to the development of ADAPT.

I also get a warm fuzzy glow when I here of Mr Twiggy standing up for good ol Aussie industry.

That's because I donated 200K to the development of Aussie industry.

That is why I am am now at peace with the world.

My investment in AHZ was a donation.

It wasn't an "investment" at all...

Unlike other great Aussie biotechs like CSL (where the government paid the set up costs) and COH where PacDunlop shareholders paid the development costs, you all deserve a medal because it's you who have paid for it...

I suggest long standing shareholders feel good about themselves and look at it like that.

Congratulations to all long suffering AHZ shareholders for paying for ADAPT product development!

You are the true Australians around here. Not these rampers and doo gooder horn blowers who accuse you of "winging".

It's you all who deserve the credit and cudos for your support of this charity and deserve medals for your support of medical research, product development and Australian manufacturing to "make Australia great again".

Think of it like that and all the bitterness just wells away in high fives and a warm fuzzy feeling.

Take care all.

JG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.680(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $331.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.90 $15.75 $14.85 $431.9K 28.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $15.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.95 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.