AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey Copperroad...I can understand why some posters here are a...

1. 230 Posts.
    Hey Copperroad...

I can understand why some posters here are a bit curious as to how you come to your "enhanced" conclusions, but I have taken the time to reread your posts...it seems as you say "...its basically there for all to see in all the previous Company ann. with the short term SP swings...just takes SH'ers attention away from the bigger picture..." or the LT view...

I think all of us here could be accused of some irrational exuberance and speculative adjectives...at some time or other...

With the ongoing drilling, rigs at work, previous results suggesting high grade is around us, at depth and as you say "seriously open on strike"...with targets and ground holding with longer term JORC increases a "near certainty"
    AVB's project parameters has just started. Management have stated this to all shareholders that they will continue to increase these JORC upgrades. These AN targets are open and widening at depth and along strike...in this greenfield project with an initial successful drilling campaign of 20k meters with IMO 80k meters to go...

With one NQ rig commissioned IMO another NQ rig needs to be commissioned ASAP...to drill out all existing successful holes at depth and along strike...with particular attention to the perimeters of the 2 EM targets...at depth the regional geological modeling will rapidly expand JORC....As you say its that sort of geology...being a "world class address"...the title of the previous ann. says it all "Antas North Continues to Deliver"...

The maps indicate strike length of 14km...Multiple discoveries in brecia pipes/lenses with RV and AN/AS is indeed "self explanatory"...with as you say, odds are stacked in our favour for all the above reasons...

I would only finally add here your uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time...to participate in the "Share Placement" may have unfortunately stirred up a little resentment here for those who missed out...So you "may potentially" have been privvy to some "extra info"...I look at it this way, good luck and good buying for you...Personally I bought a whole pile of AVB in the 6 to 9 cent range, so good luck to me...

GLTA serious LT'ers and DYOR....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.