SLX 8.49% $4.42 silex systems limited

Is the US really serious about Climate Change?, page-16

1. 20,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    I don't have all the answers zog, but if I were GLE I would be looking at stripping out just the Uranium U235, which is already LEU or in some cases HEU, depending on where the used nuclear fuel came from and what type of reactor it was used in.

I believe they will down blend the HEU with (DU)U238 bringing it back to LEU weight levels much the same as the Russions have been doing, which is not a proliferation risk once this has been done.

Once the LEU or the HEU is separated away from the RepU leaving just the actinides behind, the best way of ridding themselves of those actinides I believe would be to just add it to the Plutonium mix and just burn them up in the PRISM reactor, LEU separated in this way, would be far easier to handle for those people who need to shift it, to another site if required or even into a LWR on the same site for that matter, as it would not be anywhere near as dangerous, it would be for all intense purposes exactly the same as LEU produced at any enrichment plant is my belief?

If they can do this? then "THAT" would be game changing, it would be an integral part of closing the nuclear fuel cycle.
    I don't see any other technology available today, besides LIS technology being able to do that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.