@LoadedDog; my loathing is NOT for religious people, it's for...

1. 47,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @LoadedDog; my loathing is NOT for religious people, it's for what's been done under the banners of RELIGION throughout recorded History!

Now 4YI, I've previously condemned the atrocities of Hamas on October 7th, 2023 which resulted in 1200 Israeli deaths and the taking of 250 Israeli hostages many times on this forum. I've also posted many times that those Hamas operatives responsible must be held fully to account under international law.

The lack of SOUL you referred to applies to those who think it's OK to kill forty Palestinian civilians for every person a member of the IDF alleges is a Hamas militant - effectively that's deeply offensive and racist permission from Netanyahu's Regime to undertake the state-sanctioned slaughter of Palestinian civilians with impunity. In short, it's Netanyahu Regime sanctioned slaughter of Palestinian civilians.

Well that's also now being called out at the highest judicial levels and those responsible will now forever wear the infamy of being held responsible for the atrocities of apartheid, war crimes, crimes against humanity, genocide and ethnic-cleansing!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.