As for David and His son, the period of peace and elimination of...

1. 6,462 Posts.
    As for David and His son, the period of peace and elimination of the wicked. One must firstly understand that we are talking about the tiniest fraction of the world on both area and population. The rest of the world was thriving and contained tens-of-millions of people unaffected by a bit of nonsense in the tiny lands of David. They had their own religions and moral codes and were doing very nicely, thank you. David may have ruled over a million or so people.

'David sent Joab and his officials with him and all Israel, and they destroyed the children of Ammon . . . '

Then of course we have this little tit-bit, literally -
    “Isn’t this Bath-sheba, daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?" No problem for old David.

Certainly a wonderful role model.

You see there is peace and there is peace via tyranny. When you have those you don't like murdered it tends to make the rest of the population very peaceful. I wonder if in your secret heart that you may hope for a day when the JW may assist in the cleansing of the 'wicked.' After all, you call everybody 'worldly' reducing our value and you're not of this world and you are not allowed to associate with us, so imagine a world apocalypse that put the JW in charge. My guess is that because of the JW diet of religious fundamentalism concerning the destruction of the wicked and death to all non-JWs, it would become a bit like Handmaids Tale.

G.d's Word is unfailing, we both agree, His Will will be done, but JW and you don't have the faintest idea where to start so that His word my flow through us humans and be fulfilled. Your youth are uneducated. You have no concept of the oneness of humankind transcending factional religious views. Your religion is a secret organisation with no real connections to the generality of humankind. You don't know the difference between religious symbology and scientific reality and so on and so forth.

So your plan is to do nothing and wait for G.d, produce cartoons from the Bible full of fundamentalist tripe and knock on doors hoping to make the task harder for those who actually have a plan.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.