Claws.I agree with what you say, countries should do what they...

1. 175 Posts.
    Claws.
    I agree with what you say, countries should do what they do best ! OZ for digging, China for manufacturing, and America for stuffing up everything! heheh

Though I disagree that they are BETTER than previous alternatives.

Anyway this debate has multitudes of valid arguements that can be presented to validate any arguement! heheh
    Very complex issues..... I guess that is why we leave it up to Ruddy to deal with. { or BHP ?}

Just something from my personal soap box........ In my business I use TEK SCREWS {ie a self drilling screw for metal}
    Years ago , the ones I used were Japanese imports. They were the best screw one could get, like a hot knife going into butter. And I didn't mind paying a little extra.

Then someone decided to start importing cheaper screws from Brazil , which were also of much poorer quality.
    I tried them of course , but found that , out of every 1000 screws { aprox. daily usage}, 100 would get thrown at fellow workers out of sheer frustration because they were so useless. Hence , I insisted to buy only the Japanese screw at a higher price!

Economics prevailed to the extent that the screws stopped being imported from Japan because the consumer was going for the cheaper alternative . And as much as I tried, I can no longer get my Japanese screw. Even considered importing them myself but it seems the company no longer exsists.

All the newbies on site dont complain about the cr@p screws now because they dont know any better. They are conditioned to believe that that's as good as it gets.

SO NO....
    In the end , we DONT have a choice !

Just another one !
    I started growing my own garlic!
    Seems that our shops only sell Imported cheap tasteless stuff thats mouldy in the middle. Or sometimes its labelled
    Mixed Australian and Imported. My missus asked the girl at the counter if she could just pick out the OZ garlic !

Dunno if anyone can taste the difference or are we all just getting used to it just being the way it is?

I guess its just like when you heat an ant up slowly, it doesn't realise its getting cooked.

Dunno what this has to do with share trading?

Ah YES.. Losing my money slowly ... I wont notice it disappearing that way! heheh

Cheers All..... May all your stocks be winners

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.