ALA 3.45% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

With regards to a larger seller or a number of smaller sellers...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    With regards to a larger seller or a number of smaller sellers off loading it would appear they are starting to lose the battle. After bottoming out at a weekly close of 1.7 early March we have seen a steady rise in price for the highest close since coming out of the TH in Feb. Higher Highs and higher lows. Taking emotion out of it a number of indicators rate this as a buy. It was good to see the close of 2.3 with buyers orders left unfilled at this price. Anyone having bought back in March as suggested by ABLM would have to be pretty happy with their investment. With a number of potential announcements leading up to the end of the FY should see the upward trend continue. Having been in SUDA for a while now I feel that they may have finally broken the down trend momentum. A close above 2.7 which has been tested 10 times over the last 12 months would indicate that the rot has finally stopped. At this point in time I feel moderately optimistic regarding the future of the company. Have changed my long held view of hold to buy as I believe there is too much happening not to rate this as a buy. Any one of a number of announcements could see this re-rated in the short term. Off to Bali next week for some R&R. Hopefully when I get back we will have cracked the 2.7. Happy Easter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $147.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $95.42K 662.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168013 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1440985 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.