PEK 5.71% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

is there a bubble

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    just got sent this from morning money and i don't really rate the info they send me but i thought this was of interest
    it probably raises more ? than answers but hey the more info we all get the more chance we have in making the write decisions for ourselves but one thing is for sure rare earths are about to explode not retract imo in the near future but as they say all good things do come to an end

and shit yes i was hoping they were gonna say peak
    but it goes on to say it's an old uranium mine that a few old blokes poked around in and they say has found this
    would pass on the video that comes with it but i just aint that computer savy lol
    took me 5 min to get this far :)

The Biggest Rare Earth Metals Discovery in 83 Years?

| White Listing Instructions|

Dear Money Morning Reader,
    The world is addicted to rare earth metals...

Without them, we couldn't make batteries for iPods, Blackberry Smartphones, Prius electric cars, computer chips, jet engines, flat screen TVs, cell phones or surgical lasers.

But one little mining company just unearthed the biggest rare earth metals discovery in 83 years - worth an estimated $58 Billion.

When the news hits mainstream, this penny stock should go ballistic and early investors could pocket 1,443% gains by January 31.

This video has full details.

Sincerely,

Mike Ward
    Publisher, Money Morning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $39.73K 221.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6861 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 49783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.