SEN 7.69% 1.4¢ senetas corporation limited

is there a cap on this share?

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I have been watching the trading patterns for about the last 4 months and there definately appears to be an effort to keep the share price down. At one stage when there was a bit of volume in the market there was a lot of really small sell orders placed which tends to affect the way some of the computer programs work triggering sell responses. Now we have a 250 000 share parcel sitting at 43.5c. Why would you put that out there if you really wanted to sell. That seller has been putting a cap on the share price for over one week now. If they really wanted out they could have sold at 43 on the openings over the past week but it has not moved. This entails sellers to sell at 43 or lower to get out. This ploy is used commonly for people who are wanting to pick up stock at lower prices as they put a cap on it and pick up all the loose stock coming out at lower levels.

Technically this company is in a lot bettter position than last year when the analyst put a price of 75c on it. I would have thought that the company would have asked the analyst to relook at the company and give an update on where things are going. A lot more coulld be done to move this share price but things seem to be very slow in happening at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $163 12.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1076558 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 386583 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.