Winkin::Del Monte - Astute in your findings my friend, although...

1. 338 Posts.
    Winkin::

Del Monte - Astute in your findings my friend, although the Poncy guy you refer sure looked a lot like Croc Dundee to me, and if you really goggled it better, you would also know that Del Monte is heavily into " Fair trade" which is not ripping off any farmers, they actually pay more for the produce to sustain a development and regrowth program in many third world countries!

However more pertinent to my use of the saying, it is also where I was born, to a Spanish Mother, Boadilla del Monte, just west of Madrid....So it really does make me the man from Del Monte!

Sorry to gate crash your personal forum, with my little notes of bullishness, optimism and humour.. All light hearted, just retorting to the constant stream of doom, shorts, down rampings and negativity perpetuated by what seems " The Inner circle" on this forum.. Many people on here have got their little quotes, slogans and dodgy piccies posted...., so quite why mine irks you so much I dont know..

Get used to more of the " uneducated" coming to gatecrash your party, The ASX has after all been turned into somewhat of a 99c store at the moment. It will be attracting the type of customers those establishments attract..

Respect for Oz, of course the utmost....did not realise any of my posts were disrespectful..

Peace my friend, if you dont like what I say, you have the power to choose not to read...

" The man from Del Monte"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.